Top 50 ICO Listers Ranked by All ICO Lister
In this busy world nobody has a time to search for icos and Such a lot of new ICOs try to get our attention today. There are not really many traffic channels left to promote your ICO. We don’t know what to expect from media giants such as Google or Facebook. In my opinion, their next step is to launch their own cryptocurrencies to fight for the championship not only with the Telegrams TON and its cryptocurrency GRAM, but primarily with a truly decentralized world, the symbol of which is bitcoin. And of course in this case they will definitely prohibit advertising of everything that is connected with the cryptocurrency. Such specialized services as cointraffic.io or coinzilla.io exhausted themselves, real cryptoinvestors aren’t there anymore.
The best and almost the only one marketing channel with a real target audience is ICO calendar, ICO listing or ICO rating. Just there we can find people who are really interested in the new economy, who have money and not only a desire to make money, but also become part of a new world. Many people talk about road shows, but it worth nothing. You just throw money away. The real task is to find best ICO calendars and ICO listings. Only these channels give ICOs more than 80 percent of their hardcap. Having analyzed more than 50 ICO listings, ICO trackers or ICO ratings, I chose the best ones.
- 1. Icobench.com
- ICObench is an ICO rating platform and a blockchain community supported by a wide range of experts that provides analytical, legal, and technical insights to the investors.
- 2. Coincodex.com
- Staying informed about upcoming tokens is easy with their ICO calendar, which features information on a wide selection of upcoming and completed token sales. CoinCodex is not just designed for use with a personal computer, but is also optimized for mobile devices, so you can check out what’s going on with the cryptocurrency market anywhere, anytime.
- 3. Coinschedule.com
- Coinschedule was probably the first ICO listing website, founded in 2016 at a time when there was hardly any ICO in the market. Since the very early days, their goal has been to make it easy and safe for people to join ICOs. They have been fighting scammers and learning about what makes a good ICO for almost 2 years! They have been using this knowledge and working with several partners to improve the quality of the projects we list, and building features to bring the industry to the next level.
- 4. Cryptoslate.com
- They are a global team of blockchain researchers, FinTech writers and cryptocurrency analysts.In addition to providing industry news and insight, CryptoSlate maintains a database of 1000 initial coin offerings, delivers prices and real-time data for 1730 cryptocurrencies and is currently tracking 312blockchain events around the world.
- 5. Tokenmarket.net
- A Leading Provider Of Crypto Currency Information And Services.
- TokenMarket is a platform for responsibly listing tokens and decentralized funding projects, publishing industry news, and managing one of the markets only ad-free ICO calendars.
- 6. Icomarks.com
- ICOmarks is an independent platform for the analysis and research of ICO (Initial Coin Offering). They have our own rating system that they use to compile a list of the most promising projects, a calendar of upcoming/ending ICOs, and a tool for tracking token stats that are already being traded. Every day dozens of new ICO projects are made public, and their mission is to provide investors with independent and transparent information about each ICO so that they can minimize their investment risks. The ICOmarks team is constantly working to improve the quality of its products, and they plan to create even more useful tools to analyze ICO projects.
- 7. Trackico.io
- TrackICO — a platform that was established to provide its users reliable information about the best Initial Coin Offering projects and help ICOs attract more investors.
- 8. Icorating.com
- ICORating is a rating agency that issues independent analytical research, evaluating ICO projects and assigning them ratings. Investing in ICOs is a potentially hyper-profitable, yet high-risk industry. The market for ICOs is currently at the development stage and is not yet fully regulated, and there is no reliable set of criteria for the evaluation of projects; all of which creates potential pitfalls for investors. At ICORating they aim to develop clear assessment standards for projects and assign ratings based on a transparent and standardized scale. A profound and unbiased analysis of a project (the technical features of its platform, the business model, the team, strengths and weaknesses of the decentralized infrastructure, etc) allows them to objectively evaluate risks and create a complete picture of the project and its potential.
- 9. Tokentops.com
- The best new ICO projects are being constantly added to TokenTops ICO list, with all needed information, schedule unbiased ICO reviews and ratings. Every ICO is gets a TokenTops rating written by specialists with experience in researching, buying and trading various cryptoassets and cryptocurrencies. There are also writers, who have already created many cryptocurrency and ICO related articles. New projects are often announced on Reddit, bitcointalk forum or media articles, they monitor all the places for you.
- 10. Icoalert.com
- ICO Alert is the trusted ICO Discovery Platform.
- 11. Icohunter.org
- ICOHUNTER is an independent agency employing a team of blockchain experts. They specialize in making the rating for ICO projects. On the basis of their full detailed analysis, we estimate ICO projects on their rating system.
- The goal of agency is to gather all the essential information about these projects and provide investors with insight, helping them make the right choice and invest in the best project. All the risks (scam, activity, etc.) are standardized according to a universal standard. Select projects receive their full analysis, which their team of experts provides for the good of the investors.
- 12. Icohead.org
- ICO Head is view on the constantly growing ICO world. They’ve created and are constantly updating three useful lists: Active ICOs, Upcoming ICOs and Ended ICOs for everyone who is interested in ICOs and wants to stay current on the topic. The lists look like a kanban board (Inbox, In Progress, Done).
- 13. Icodawn.com
- They are a team of blockchain enthusiasts and crypto asset investors who believe in the decentralization of power in society. Their aim is to make crypto asset investing transparent, easy to understand and available for everyone. ICO Dawn combines the qualitative and quantitative data with the wisdom of the crowd to better understand and evaluate crypto assets.
- 14. Icolaurel.com
- ICOLaurel is an independent research team of experienced analytics and IT specialists. They are permanently searching for worthy projects they would invest our own money to, and they do invest because we are enthusiastic about cryptocurrency the same as you. They post a new project analysis daily to keep you up-to-date. Each decision to select a particular project to post is collegial, so you are protected from a biased opinion.
- 15. Icogang.net
- ICOgang is a platform that was established to provide its users reliable information about the best Initial Coin Offering projects and help ICOs attract more investors.
Add your Site
Fill Up Your Info
14545total visits,3visits today