No.1 ICO Ranking Lister
What is All ICO Lister In ICOs Term?
The First and the Biggest Listing Database For ICOs & Airdrops All ICo Lister is a free ICO rating platform and a blockchain community supported by a wide range of experts that provides analytical, legal, and technical insights to the investors.
What is a rating?
A rating is a result of analytical assessment executed by our bot Benchy and the experts. It is not an investment advice and is meant to be used for your informational purposes only. Rating is based on 5 points scale, ranging from 1 to 5 – where 1 is the lowest and 5 is the highest rating. The allicolister’s rating system is different to that of other ICO rating platforms, as it is:
- calculated using the combination of objective ICO profile analysis and subjective experts’ ratings;
- dynamic and updated at least once a day.
Read more about allicolister’s rating methodology at our official website.
Who is Benchy?
Benchy is an intelligent ICO bot created by All Ico Lister. You can talk to Benchy via different channels (Telegram or Slack) to learn more about ICOs, people behind ICOs, legal reviews, and your ROI stats.
What is the ICO Analyzer?
The ICO Analyzer is a free tool of objective report into an ICO profile. It was developed to allow ICO teams to learn more about the potential improvements to bring into their ICO profile on AllICOLister. The ICO profile rating given by Benchy is based on the report provided by the ICO Analyzer.
The ICO Analyzer provides a report based on availability of data important for investors but not on the quality of the provided data.
There are 4 sections in each ICO analysis:
- Team: Evaluation of team depends on the number of team members and the availability and transparency of team member profiles. 100% score can be achieved by having more than 4 members on team, with full names, real photos and LinkedIn profiles of all members provided, and having a certain amount of team members with ICO Success Score.
- ICO information: Evaluation of the ICO information depends on a few things. Some data is mandatory for a good rate and the other isn’t but it is still welcomed. 100% score can be achieved by providing the ICO start and end dates, token ticker, platform, list of accepted currencies, and token price on Pre-ICO and/or ICO.
- Product presentation: Evaluation of the product presentation depends on the availability and informativity of the whitepaper, milestones and the video. 100% score can be achieved by providing a well laid out white paper with all information about project, ICO, team and future plans, a detailed road map and a video presentation. Road maps or milestones which list only Pre-ICO and ICO dates and do not tell anything about the project development are not accepted.
- Marketing & Social Media: Evaluating the communicative part of the ICO is what makes the ICO profile rating dynamic. We aren’t checking only the presence of the social media links, but also the level of activity on them. 100% score can be achieved by providing the links to all the listed social media networks and by being active on Twitter, Facebook, Medium, and Bitcointalk.
How can I update my ICO profile?
Just follow a few simple steps:
- Register a member profile with your real name and using the email address on the same domain as the ICO website. For example, if your ICO domain name is “mybestico.io” you should register with “[email protected]” in order to claim your profile.
- Confirm your email address.
- Then go to the ICO profile you want to claim on AlliCoLister.
- The option to claim your ICO profile will be shown in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Once you have successfully claimed the ICO profile, go to “My ICOs”.
- You will find the list of your claimed ICOs there.
- To edit the ICO profile click on the button “Edit”. If you have problems with claiming your ICO profile, you can reach out to us via the contact form.
How can we publish our agency on your list of agencies?
You can reach us through the contact form and tell us more about your agency. We will come back to you after we add your agency to the list.
Does All ICO Lister offer an API for developers?
API is available at the API page. The API key can be requested by any registered user.
What does the button “Apply as an advisor” on ICO profile means?
Applying as an advisor for a certain ICO means that we will get in touch with this ICO and try to connect you and them if they are willing to cooperate. That’s why it is important to properly introduce yourself and/or attach your allicolister user profile.
What are Allicolister community rules?
It is immensely important for us to maintain a healthy an welcoming environment within our community. Every allicolister user (including advisors, experts and bloggers) has to comply with the following rules:
- We do not allow comments that glorify, celebrate, downplay, or trivialize violence, suffering, abuse, or deaths of individuals or groups. This includes the use of scientific or pseudoscientific claims to pathologize, dehumanize, or disempower others.
- We do not allow calls for intolerance, exclusion, or segregation based on protected characteristics.
- We do not allow glorification of groups which do any of the above.
Be sure to report any cases of violation of those rules to [email protected] so that we could take appropriate measures.
What is All ICO Lister In Airdrops Terms?
Airdrop, what is it?
Airdrop is the easiest way to gain compliment coins from a blockchain’s token company. A good example of the process of earning coins via airdrop is an event when the blockchain sends some free tokens on your cryptocurrency wallet. You will receive those coins when the airdrop event ends. Also, some companies may ask you to keep a peculiar token for a while and then they will create a snapshot and give you the same sum in their own new token. It is like a bargain for both the company and a user. A user will gain money, while the company will be able to spread its coins.
What am I to do to get those free crypto coins?
Rules differ from one airdrop to another. The easiest task is the registration on the company’s website. To do that you need the Internet connection only. But to perform other tasks you may need a Twitter, Facebook (if you are asked to repost something) or an account on the Bitcointalks forum (if you need to contact a team member of the company or write a post there).
To start earning coins via allicolister.com you should:
- Create a new Gmail account, because some companies will send you a lot of newsletters when you start working with them.
- Create a new Telegram account. It will be helpful for you not to drown in the flood of the partner’s chats.
- One more advice, you should have a MyEtherWallet account. This service can process ERC20-standard tokens – 95% of all tokens airdrop sends.
If you are a successful investor with a diverse portfolio of coins, then you are likely to receive more and more free coins, because the concept of advertising via investors is gaining popularity.
Why do blockchains give their tokens for free?
It is true that if you are not paying for a product, then you are the product. Airdrops are a good way to make the project well-known. If the project is not closed to potential customers, if it does airdrops, then people will know about it and use its cryptocurrency. It will lead to the token price increase because people evaluate the token they own higher than one they do not. This phenomenon is called “endowment” effect.
Airdrops have one really important aim – to unite people in one society or network of people, who have tokens. If you visualize the distribution of the one ICO as a pie chart, the largest part of coins will belong to the developers and company, smaller part is owned by the participants of pre-sales. Also, a part will belong to ICO investors. Notwithstanding that it looks like a monopoly, the aim of airdrops is to create an extra slice of the pie chart – the slice of ordinary users.
One more purpose to give tokens for free is the planting of a seed. It is the name of a crypto coin. When you look through the Coinmarketcap and you see a coin you are familiar with, then it is more possible that you will click on it. Just a kind of an advertisement.
Tokens are aimed at popularizing a new coin, which is not yet on the stock exchanges, and only pre-sale of tokens is carried out. And airdrop allows you to make a token popular in a short period of time.
How much money can I earn?
If you enter the system and then spend about 5 or 15 minutes every day to diligently do easy tasks, then in the period of one or two months you will start to receive tokens almost daily. It is a simple math: an average airdrop gives you $5, you may have 3 airdrops per day, hence you can earn $450 per month spending no more than 15 minutes a day. Do you feel that it is not enough? Well, you may participate in more than 3 airdrops! We add from 5 to 10 airdrops to the catalog every day.
When will I receive the tokens?
Tokens are accrued to everyone at the same time after the completion of the ICO. Most often it happens within two weeks after the completion of the sale to investors. Do not worry! Your tokens will definitely be sent!
It is highly important not to make mistakes while filling the fields of personal data! (Do not specify wallets on the exchange, they do not receive tokens, use personal purses only) There are certainly scam projects, but believe me, we spend a lot of time on the selection of the best free distributions and we check them as well.
To sum up, the standard accrual of the airdrop occurs in 1-2 months after the filling of the data gaps (the interval before the completion of the ICO and the time left to accrual). Some projects are being promoted at the private sale stage, and this lengthens their path for another month and a half.
Where can I exchange my airdropped tokens?
Well, now you have an amount of cryptocurrency, what is next? Some coins, you may get via airdrops, are PRE-ICO. It means that they are not traded yet on the big exchanges. To trade them or check if they are tradeable you may visit our exchange page. If the token is already live you will be able to sell it.
We hope, that you and other our users will receive as many airdrops as it is possible and that in the nearest future the value of tokens you get will increase. For instance, the coins from the TOP 40 coins as EM, DECRED & Ripple have done airdrops at first. It is better for you not to sell it instantaneously, but to wait a bit, it is ok for a holder.
How to keep my cryptocurrency safe?
There are a lot of different web platforms to keep cryptocurrency on, but they are still vulnerable. The best way to protect airdrops is to store them on a hardware device such as Ledger Nano S or Trezor. If your tokens are not applicable to these “cold” storages then it is better to keep them in an online wallet where you can control the private key. Moreover, you will need a backup (a reserve copy) of these keys in a safe place such as your house. You may just write/print it on a paper and store it. It is important to remember, that you should NEVER give the private key to anyone or post it somewhere. And one more common cybersecurity advice: do not re-use passwords on email and other services, on airdrops as well, because it makes all accounts vulnerable.
13656total visits,1visits today